Course learning OBJECTIVES
Through the atlas forex course we will cover topics and skills that include:
– Forex basics – Understand the basics of what forex is, who’s involved, and how to get started as a forex trader.
– The effects of fundamentals – Identify and understand what and how key financial news releases effect the forex market.
– The traders mindset – Learn the importance of trading in the right mindset and gather tips and tricks to keep you focused.
– Risk management – Every trade comes with risk. We will discuss how to minimize risk and maximize your potential winning trades.
– Reading price action – Learn the importance of Price Action and why it is the only indicator you should be using.
– Critical zone trading analysis – Technical Analysis is an art form. Learn how we set our Critical Zones and key levels on the charts.
– Top japanese candlesticks – Understand what each candlestick is telling you, while being able to identify the best candlesticks patterns for speculating where Price Action is going.
– Fibonacci trends – Grasp what Fibonacci is, how it can help you, and how shockingly accurate when applied with other confluences this can trend predictor can be.
– Advanced chart patterns – Take an in-depth look at the different chart partners that present themselves day in and day out across all currency pairs.